Saturday, April 27, 2013

FROM BAD TO GOOD

Assalamualaikum, hi, hello. You're actually reading a story about a girl that once got beat up by her ex boyfriend. Her life is getting better and better these days and she thank Allah for that, alhamdulillah.

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? My last post was in February and i've been reminding myself to post a new story to all of you, i kept reminding myself every single day and here i am, posting a new story (yey which i don't know you're gonna yey it for me or not) ok back to reality, as you all know or some of you know that i don't my use my old Twitter account anymore. I didn't deactivate it but i will soon. Pray for me because i want to delete that Twitter so much but i have this mixed feelings playing around. I've been really like really really busy now days, i rarely tweet and sometimes people asked me "Thahirah, where have you been? I haven't heard from you for awhile" And i just answered "i'm here, as usual". So, as you can see that my life is getting better and better with my new fabulous Twitter, with my new spirit, with my new me and everything. Guess that its a healthy thing to make myself happy and enjoy every single thing right now, right here. My mum was there, she kept telling me not to give up, which i'm not going to, because to me when people give up, there always some people keeps disturbing them and ruin their day and i'm not going to let them easily ruin my day. So, i heard people from other school saying that i made a new Twitter because i'm afraid if i got bash by them because i'm a Belieber. Well, actually you can laugh about it though because i'm laughing right now because some people said which i'm not going to insert their name in this post, they said "Thahirah tu buat Twitter baru sebab takut kena bash dgn aku" but i just keep quiet because that is the funny thing i've ever heard. So, here's the reason why i make a new Twitter:

  • well, its been a long time like a really long time i decided to make a new account but i didn't make a first move
  • and when i scroll down my timeline watching people 'tak puas hati', insulting me like they are good enough in front of everyone else in this small world
  • my ex boyfriend insulted me too 
  • and i felt very depressed about it
  • and everyone like 'pijak kepala' on me
  • because i'm being nice towards them
So, stop making stories that i'm afraid people bashing me. No, i'm not that type person who will insulting you, called you with harsh words, nope i'm not like that. I'm a type of person who loves to keep quiet when people being very rude to me. But when they are too "HARSH" like this one girl saying 'kau tak cukup kasih sayang ea'. I will fight back. I'm going to protect myself and i'm going to defend my family no matter what. So here's to the haters, you're very welcoming to make a fun of me, insulting me, bashing me because i'm a Belieber. You can actually. You can. We'll just see whose going to win in Akhirat soon, i'm not going to punish you because i don't have any power to do that. Let Allah make the first move. Maybe its not today, maybe its not tomorrow or the day after that. Maybe when you're die Allah will ask you. Just maybe. To me, bashing people because they are Belieber is a very childish attitude. 

Ok, that's for now. Assalamualaikum. xoxo

No comments: