Thursday, November 19, 2015

4804

Long time no see. I miss you all, loads. Seriously. No joke. First of all, I don't know how to say this or even how to express this. I just found out that, you guys have opened or even read my blog for 4804, and its not just in Malaysia. But across the globe. I just found out that people from Brazil, Unites States of America, France and many more have read my blog. I am shocked. Even though, to you that 4804 is just a small number but to me it is very big and I am so grateful. When I first started blogging, I was just at very young age. I don't know anything. All I've ever known was ''ok i'm gonna create a blog'', that's all. I blogged so many stupid things. My love story, my random shits, my this and that. All of that jazz. And then I deleted that blog. Well actually, I haven't delete it yet because I don't know how hahaha. Yes. I am telling the truth. But who cares for that anyway. And then, when I almost turned 16, I created this blog, that you're actually reading this right now. I found my passion to start writing again. This time I'm going to allow myself in this blog to just post positive messages, vibes and all that good stuff. But you know, humans are not perfect including me. I've always have ups and downs around me. I've always have that. I can't help myself actually but I am trying very hard to allow myself to always stay positive.

I am still wanting to talk with you guys on YouTube. I will post videos ones my exams are finish. Don't get me wrong. I love writing, so much. But wanna talk. I wanna interact with people. Even though, i'm just sitting in front of a camera but at least I'm trying very hard to interact with you. Blogging to me is very exciting. I've always waited for the perfect time to post something in this blog. This blog is sometimes about fashion and beauty. But I want change things up a little bit. I'm gonna post something food and cool cafes, people, something like that. But at the same time I'm gonna post about fashion and beauty, don't worry about that, loves. I don't have any fashion or beauty related photos right now but I will, soon. Because I am so busy with exams and school stuff. I will be back on track, people.

What else?
Oh, I've started vlogging actually. It is quite fun, very fun to be honest. It is going to be a Weekly Vlogs. I'm excited for that. I will post ze vlog and I have a Get Ready With Me: Fall Edition Makeup Tutorial, coming out real soon. Ones my exams are over.

Anyway guys, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much. I love you all very much. So many exciting things to come. Anyway, since you guys are from all over the world. I would love to check out your blog or your social media so that we can make friends and interact with one another. That would be totally awesome. Maybe your Tumblr, Twitter, website, blog, anything. Just leave it down in the comment section so that I will follow you guys. Oh, if you have an Instagram, I would love to check it out. My Instagram account is click here :-)

Thank you everyone. Love you all. See you soon x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's great to read your found your passion and 4804 is a lot, well done!

Make sure to check out my Douglas beauty give-away. You can win a skincare set worth $65! :-)

Xx,

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves