Tuesday, January 3, 2017



BALI 2016






The last time I update you guys was maybe at least 3 or 4 months ago. Well, maybe 5. A lot has changed within those months. From bad breakups to actually gave him another chance, finals, work, feeling so stressed out and a lot more. But now, suddenly, I update you guys with a blog post that has something to do with Bali. First of all, I went to Bali last month. Second, I miss writing exciting stuff with you guys. And third, I don't want to bore you with my life, Because trust me, it is not fun at all.

I went to Bali with my family, but without my parents. It was fun and weird at the same time. Being in a different country without your parents. I went with my uncle, my two aunts and my little cousin. I have to say thank you to my aunt and uncle for sponsoring me this trip. I need it guys. Trust me. 2016 was full of upside down for me. Some are amazing but most of it are not. Being in Bali was actually felt so amazing. It was actually the highlight of my year. Let me tell you why. I used my own pocket money to another country. My parents did gave me 200 MYR. But that wasn't enough. I didn't use that money. I actually used my own pocket money that I have been saving when I was working in Uniqlo (i'm still working there now). But I actually used my own money this time. To travel. To see the world. I am proud of myself. People wouldn't understand. My parents do. Bali was actually a last minute trip. Actually it wasn't. But to me it was. It was a 3 months planning trip between me and my aunt. But it was magical. Being in Bali was actually so relaxing and peaceful. I did took a lot of photos when I was there. But I decided to share some of my favourites. Let me introduce you, Bali, Indonesia <3



CHEERS TO BALI













There you go. My emotions and memories are all based in all of these photos that I took. I have to thanks Bibik there for their hospitality while we were staying in our Villa. Thanks to the customer service at our second hotel. Everything. Thank you very much. It was amazing to be there. I can't wait to be back. Thank you Bali. You were amazing <3

No comments: