Saturday, January 12, 2013

School, Justin Bieber, birthday, 2013

Assalamualaikum and yes hello to everyone out there. Guess that, its been a long time isn't it i haven't post anything yet and my last post would be the one about my adorable cousin, Hana. So yeah as you all know that i've been really really busy with school and guess that i'll be taking my PMR this year and i would be the last batch for PMR. Yet, my legs are shaking like crazy and my teachers just can't stop giving home works, every subject that i learned, and yes always have homework. School are just stressing me out, tuition, study and all that. Sometimes, i could just have to ask my mum can i go out with my friends or go for a shopping with you? But, i'm scared cause i know she won't let me going out and she wants me to focus on study and homeworks blablabla. By the time PMR is over, i'll be the first one in the house asking my mum to go out for lunch or even went to shopping or whatever. I just need to release my stress and all that. Ok enough about school or it will haunt me all over again.
As you all know that i keep tweeting about Justin Bieber on Twitter because i'm a Belieber since i was 11 and yes of course i love Justin, its not about the way he looks or whatever but the way he sings, his own songs and i love it, i love him and i adore him very much. But i gotta admit that his six packs body makes me melt, i feel that i could just hug him right now. But the saddest part is, Justin haven't notice me yet and other Beliebers out there ((this is sad)) Maybe one day, just one fine day and i know that he could just reply my tweets or even follows me on Twitter or anything, that would be seriously lighted up my day sigh. And yes, i've got Justin Bieber's perfume from mum as for my birthday present this year. I got shocked that mum bought it for her own daughter and i would seriously thanked her for that. Thank you mum, thank you for understanding me about how much i love Justin!! xx Allah knows how much i love you mummy <3 Ok, i get totally excited for Believe Acoustic album from Justin Bieber and i can't wait to buy it cause i'll be saving my own pocket money or mum will threat me i do not know actually. On the 2 January for the past two weeks if i'm not mistaken, mum and dad expense me Secret Resipe for my birthday present again and my birthday this year turns out very well, alhamdulillah. Fara gave me a long early wish through WhatsApp and the way she types really burst me into tears and i can't believe that Fara would seriously gave me a long message through WhatsApp. I feel love from her. And for Asyiqin? Well, she texted me and with lots of love she's also gave me an early wish for my birthday. Thank you Asyiqin, thank you so much! <3 As for Mazyu? She gave me a long wish through Viber, she still remember my birthday. Husna? She wished me through Twitter and i miss her sigh cause i've been waiting for her to see me or anything but none and alhamdulillah she stills remember my birthday! I love you FAMTH. Only Allah knows how much i love you girls <3 This year birthday is the most wonderful! I'm finally 15! And for all my friends in Convent, thank you so much for wishing me for my birthday on the first day of school, 2013! And to all my friends in Twitter and Facebook, thank you so much for the lovely wishes. God bless you all, Amin! :) x

ok, thats for now. Thank you for reading everyone! :) x

No comments: