Friday, February 1, 2013

February 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone x so yeah time flies so fast, its already the first of February on 2013. And that's mean PMR is getting closer. I'm still moving forward, still stay strong for everything goings on right now, still waiting for the prince charming, still patience with everything. January has past, January has been a great month for me, cause i had the best birthday ever, my best friends sends me a long early wishes for my birthday and they burst me into tears, Alhamdulillah. I am really grateful because they have been there for me when i needed them, they hear my problems, they advised me, they just can't stop saying that i'm beautiful, which i'm not actually, i love them. We have been best friends since primary school and we get along so well when we entered high school. High school? Well, its been tough. January has been a stressful and tired month for me, with koko's and lots of homework. I woke up at 5:15 am and sometimes on 5:30am in the morning. And on Monday, i got back from school at 2:40pm cause school ends on 2:40pm on Monday and on Tuesday is on 2:00pm, which i have koko on 2:30pm until 4:00pm and on Wednesday, 2:30 pm until 4:30pm, well that is for koko but on Thursday i'm free which school ends at 2:00pm which i have to wait for the rapid bus and sometimes i've waited for the bus until 4:00pm and on Friday, school ends at 12:40pm. My schedule are all so pack up and when i got home, my legs are hurt, back of my body is hurt. But on Weekends i have to wake up early cause i have to study because i only have a lot of time to study during on the Weekends. I don't have a lot of time to play around to tweet around and all that.
So, i have a little bit different with my life right now, the way i wear something and all that. I decided to cover my chest now with tudung or pashmina and i decided to wear something that not so tight and all that. So yeah, my family and my friends asked me to never give up for everything so i listened to them and i talked to myself, 'i can do this, nothing impossible'. And i believe in myself because i want to make my parents proud of me, my parents cry for the achievements that i have right now. I can see through their eyes that they are so proud of me. I don't know what to say, but they have been there for me, they take care of me, they gave me food to eat, they gave me clothes to wear, they gave me everything.

Well, that's for now, well lets just hope that February is going to be a great month. InsyaAllah. :) x

No comments: