Monday, December 2, 2013

Personal

Hi everyone.



I don't know what kind of post might this be about, i hope something great or anything. So, let's see shall we.


I have this feeling that i don't even know how to describe it or how can i express it. It feels like something is bothering me, i feel like i can't escape from it.


People keep on saying "things are gonna get better soon" but i kept on asking "when?" I have this feeling inside me that i know things will get better someday or somehow. I wish i just can tell people how am i doing but its not that easy, they will never understand but i know who will. God.


When i was just a little girl, i have tons like tons of Barbies in my room, i played with their hair, i asked my mum to bought their new dress or boots or anything. I combed their hair, yes i'm a Barbie girl, that's why i imagine things. But, not something scary. I imagine myself at a castle and one day prince charming are gonna ask me out for a date, i know its lame and ridiculous but who cares anyway.

I don't want anyone to push myself to be like someone else, i meant like, we're not the same right? We have different attitude, different paws, different interest, so why push? Sometimes, i felt like love is not working for me. Everyone left. I wish they're stay with me forever till i died or anything. I love them, of course i do. But, they hurt me sometimes.

Today's post is personal.
Its not about anyone else, its about me. Thank you.


No comments: