Monday, December 9, 2013

Port Dickson, Malaysia

Hi.

Wow! Its 09.12.2013 already! Time fly so fast and i don't remember or i don't even know what i've been doing this holiday but it was great, i had a really good time with my family and friends. So many ceremonies to go! 

Yesterday was remarkable, i went to PD which stands for Port Dickson, its in Malaysia. In PD, we have this beautiful beach and you can ride this boat called 'Banana Boat', its a funky ride. If anyone of you visit PD this holiday, you should ask your parents or anyone to ride this 'Banana Boat', its the best i told you. 

So, i stayed in PD for two days, its not a hotel, its not a chalet, its a house, a beautiful one, with lots of beautiful trees, beautiful furniture and no wifi, its just you and the house and the furniture and don't forget the beach, its a beach side house. Two days of vacation near the beach is not enough, i still missed the smell of the garden, the beach, the food (by the way, i had ikan bakar there) the relaxing with no sounds of sirens or anything. Its just you and the house. 

I woke up at 6:45 in the morning, and i watched this awesome robot movie alone in the living room, it was really quiet, it feels like there's no one could bother you, it just you and the sound of the television. I had roti canai that my mum and my aunt bought for me, my brother and my cousins, it was delicious and don't forget the teh tarik too! 

So, this is the house that i've been describing to you guys!


This is the balcony



The gate to the beach


The living room







This is my favourite shot!


And, this is me!



Thank you so much for reading this post!
Till we meet again!

No comments: