Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January

Hey there everyone!
It so good to be back, here in Blogger. I've been missing Blogger, so so so much. Thank to God, cause He let me write again.


Okay.
I have so many stories to tell you all which i don't know where to start. Okay, firstly. I'm going to be a pastry chef, i have been really into baking lately and i bought this amazing recipes book for macaroons. Did you know that in french macaroon spell as 'macarons'? Well it does and it's inspired me, i don't even know why. Well at first i saw this beautiful cake and i have a ambition that i wanna have a bakery shop one day in Singapore. I know it takes a lot of hard work, i'm just getting started. I know, with God's help, i can do it. I just have to believe in Him and believe in myself.

Back to what had happened.
So, i opened a booth in Dataran Underground which is in Dataran Merdeka for the past 3 days. I helped my aunt and my cousin to sell their amazing skull t-shirts, begs and all that. It was amazing cause that was my first time talking to a customer and sells some amazing things. It was incredible. I also talked to these cute couple from Korea cause they bought our skull t-shirts and i was amazed, they were so friendly! I just thanked for those who had came and it was amazing, thank you so much!

These are some photos!






No comments: