Friday, January 17, 2014

2014

Hi there 

Sorry for the lack of updates, i have been really busy with schools lately. Well, as you can see that schools started 3 weeks ago and my teachers have giving me a lot of homework and all that. 

I'm the class monitor this year and i am so happy because my friends and teachers believe in me. My class is getting pretty and prettier day by day. Although, some of my friends are so lazy to bring their work and all that but we managed to get through it, alhamdulillah. School? Well, its been exhausting but this year i have some new goals.

  • always remember Allah when i'm happy nor sad
  • always pay attention when i'm in class or when the teachers are giving some information
  • don't tweet too much
  • don't watch tv too much
  • always go to the bookstore and buy some books in Bahasa Malaysia or in English
  • read news paper
  • be loyal to justin
  • be happy
  • work out with healthy body not perfection or thigh gabs
  • start saving 
  • be polite 
  • say Alhamdulillah when i did something 
  • be grateful 
  • be kind to others
  • start thinking positive
  • and start to make up!
  • pray a lot
So, there you go my new goals for this year! I just hope that this year is going to be wonderful and a happy year for me, insyaAllah. Although, i know its going to be a tough year for me but insyaAllah, with God's help, i will manage it. 

And again everyone, sorry for the lack of tweets, i just want to spend this whole year without Twitter, i think hahaha but i will tweet something soon, insyaAllah. But, you all can always find me on Instagram, i have the same username which is thahirahyusri. 

Lets start to focus on reality and never look back. I hope you all are going to have a wonderful and amazing year, insyaAllah. More things are going to happen this year, i hope it will be great, insyaAllah

That's for now, thanks!
Yours truly
thahirahyusri

No comments: