Thursday, March 27, 2014

11/12

Hey there.

Do you ever had this crazy feeling like when you drink your coffee or when you are alone at your house thinking about how time fly's really fast? Because i do.

I still remember when i was 6, i had a best friend named Farah Fauzana and Natalie. We went to recess together and i still remember that every Friday, we had to sing Kung Xi Fa Cai song and it was the best day, i tell you. We had to danced while singing and all that and i also have a guy best friend named (i have to recall it) *ok i'm so sorry i don't remember* who lives in Penang right now. My mum and his mum were in the same school when they were in high school. At first, i didn't know and suddenly mum told me and i was pretty shocked. Mum and his mum still contact with one another because they are best friend.

Back when i was 11/12.

On that age, i had a blast. My friends never stop supporting me *until now* they have becoming my best from the best friend. They all were like a family to me. I still remember when we were 12 and we used to hang out at our school music room and we practiced and had our recess there and we closed the light to make it more mysterious or romantic..hahaha. On our last day of becoming 12 or i can just say our last day in primary school, we all hug one another and we had our graduation day for standard 6 and we sang and cried because, yeah well...... we had to move to another school and everyone is leaving. It was the saddest day ever!

And now, i am a 16 year old girl.
I've grown up and things changed
And some people just don't accept us anymore.

Yeah things really do changed.

But, as far as i know. I am happy for those people who leave me, for those people who doesn't know or learn how on earth to appreciate me but they said they did but to me they're didn't. I am very blessed, lucky and don't forget grateful for those who had stayed with me until now. I've been working my ass off to put all my best friend together but they doesn't seem to care...at all. I know that i am not perfect but i have a heart, i don't know if my heart is tiny or big, but i have one. I am not going to let people who wants to push their life's away from people who actually cared about them. If you want to leave, then that's it...leave. If that's your final decision, then go. This time, i know its not my fault. I know i'm not the ego one. I just wanna thank you for the sweetest memories ever, i would never forget that. I would never called you as my enemies or what so ever. I am just going to let you leave. I've said sorry and i mean it. But, my sorry is not really mean to you. I just want you to know that i'm here if you need anything. You know my number, just text me or call or anything, i will be right here, insyaAllah.

Thanks for reading my story everyone
That's for now.
Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: