Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sari's and pink silk

Hey there everyone.
First of all, thank you for dropping by!

Holidays are just around the corner and i am so excited about it! I just can't wait to go out and have shopping with my best friends yeah ya all know its been awhile since i got to hang out with my girlfriends.


So, i am on a leave today because i got this crazy stomach pain and i asked my mum so that i can skip school so yeah here i am (wink)... I'm watching Pucca on Disney Channel right now while updating my dusty old blog. Well, sorry guys cause i haven't been here quite a lot. I've been really really busy and all that. My aunts and uncles are getting married. Me and mum have this Jakel shopping spree together, and my aunts have been planning some gorgeous wedding which i am so excited about it. I got this beautiful Sari from India, my mum's friend just got back from India and she bought me two beautiful Sari's (drooling)... I can't show you guys because the Sari's are getting ready for the wedding *i hope its going to look gorgeous* plus the Sari's that i have are in the color of Pink and Dark Blue, which is beautiful. I don't have any Sari's before, this is actually my first time having it so i am pretty excited about it (heh)..

For Raya this year, i'm going to wear. Its actually a gorgeous silk from Beijing, which i got it 4 months ago. Mum is going to wear it so me and mum are going to look the same! But... She have this beautiful beads on her silk which she got it from Jakel and it is gorg! Mum won't let me having it too because it's totally expensive (sad face) but... i just love the silk so much so i don't care about the beats yeah.

I think that's for now.
Thank you everyone!
Yours truly
NurThahirah

No comments: