Sunday, August 17, 2014

Favorites!

Hi guys!

I know, i'm sorry. I'm sorry cause i've been away for quite so long. I wanted to write but time didn't gave me the time to write or ask you guys how is it going stuff like that, you know. My brother always using the laptop because his iPhone crashed so yeah and school has been exhausting. I entered 'kawad' for my Sports Day and i have to practice everyday except Friday. And Friday is actually my rest day (insert monkey emojie that covers up his eyes). I want to share with you guys every single thing. About the 3 books that i've been reading recently, and it turns out to be my favorites. I also want to share with you guys my outfit that i bought from H&M and it turns to be my favorite outfit of the year (hopefully). I also want to share with you guys about my new lipstick that i bought from Mac. I also want to share with you guys my favorite shoes. I think its going to be a long post cause its been awhile. So, i'm trying to make it up with you guys. 

Ok.

First thing that i want to share with you guys are about my favorite books. 

Ok, the first book that i read was by Danielle Steel and the title of the book is 'Until The End of Time'. This book is about love. I must say that i am a big fan of romantic novels and 'Until The End Of Time' by Danielle Steel is the best, i tell you! This book included two love stories. The first story was like this, there is this one lady, she is a fashion editor if i'm not mistaken. She really loves to work. Everyone knows her and everyone wants to work with her. She put her ass off for 14 or 13 years if i'm not mistaken to be great and to be well-known by the fashion industry and she used to worked at Vogue and her mum is a fashion designer if i'm not mistaken. She worked so hard like really hard until 4 am in the morning. And then, there is one guy. I think he was passing by or something, i don't remember i'm sorry. And when he saw her, he was so shocked because she is the beautiful women that he ever sees. I want to share with you guys the full story but i can't. Its because i want you guys go and grab that book because it's amazing and in the end they became husband and wife and he died and she died. Ok, the second love story was like this, there is this one girl and she's Amish. She grew up with so many rules in her life. And she loves to write and she's a good writer and one day she wanted her book to publish. Go and grab this book to know the full story! So this is the book. 


You can grab this book at any bookstore but i prefer Kinokuniya because its more cheaper than MPH. 


Ok, the second book that i finished reading it is also from Danielle Steel and the title is 'Friends Forever'. This book is about 5 best friends since they were 5 if i'm not mistaken and they became best friends until college and they had so many tragic tragedies with each other. One day 3 of their best friends died and it was the most tragic tragedies that has ever happened to them. I'm not gonna tell the full story, go and grab it because this book is the best friendship book ever and its going to make you burst into tears. So, this is the book. 


You can also grab this book at any bookstore but i prefer Kinokuniya because its more cheaper.


The third book that i'm currently reading right now is also by Danielle Steel and the title of the book is called 'Hotel Vendome'. This book is about a girl and her father. Her father is the owner of the Hotel Vendome and the hotel is the most famous hotel in New York if i'm not mistaken. One day her mother divorced with her father and married to a punk rock who is so famous with drugs and all that. And her mother divorced her father and she seemed didn't care about her daughter. Go and grab this book! So, this is the book.


You can also grab this book at any bookstore but i prefer Kinokuniya cause its more cheaper.


Now is my favorite outfit of the year!

I bought this cool i don't know what it called but i will show you. And i also bought leather which i worn it 7 days ago if i'm not mistaken. So here's the picture 


Well, i know Malaysia is pretty hot but fashion is a must! I styled it with my new Airmax1 and also with my dad's flannel and some smokey makeup going on there. 

Ok, now is my favorite shoes! 

This is my number 1 favorite! 


This is the Airmax 1 bronze pack and this my first had an Airmax before so i love it!

The second shoes is this one


I think its more similar like this. This is from H&M and i love to style it with ripped jeans.

Now, is my lipstick. 


This is my first time having purple lipstick. This is matte finish. I love this lipstick so much. Sometimes its ok to have fun with new colors of lipstick. This is Heroine by Mac.


Ok that's it guys! 
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
I love you all and see you soon! :) xoxo

Yours truly
NurThahirah


No comments: