Monday, September 8, 2014

Blue fabric

Hello there everyone! How are you all doing?
I'm thinking of posting about my August Favorites! Is that sounds good to you? Ok, first of all, i've been very busy for the past two weeks. My friend's sister got married last Friday and the wedding was incredibly gorgeous and she looked absolutely stunning! Me and my friends wore all blue for my friend's sister 'Nikah Day'. Bella (sister of the bride which is my friend) gave us all blue cotton fabric for her sister's Nikah Day. We all wore blue that night! And guess what? The Nikah Day was at a garden and the garden was full with so many lights and it was just amazing. That was actually my first time went to a Nikah ceremony during night time.

I wore something special above the blue cotton fabric that Bella gave it to me. I added some lace from Prada and it turns out to be quite stunning. My mum asked me to made a dress because the fabric is not suitable for any designs that i want to choose, so, dress it is! Because of the fabric is too simple and doesn't have any pattern on it, my mum decided to added some lace! For me its not a lace, its like something embroidery from Prada.











Thank you all! 
Stay tuned for my August Favorites!

Yours truly
NurThahirah

No comments: