Thursday, April 16, 2015

SUPPORT

Hi there everyone. Its been awhile since the last time I spoke with you guys. I miss writing and I miss expressing everything to you guys. I miss how I wrote something about fashion with you guys, I miss talking about makeups and most of all, I miss you. I miss you all so much.

Today's post is also an update kind of post because today I mean tonight, I am going to share with you all about something. Ok. So first of all, I know that I should've been studying right now and I know that I have to stay focus and all that. But this week, I just can't. I'm out of focus. Whenever i'm in class, I can stay focus, Alhamdulillah. But whenever i'm trying to study this week in my room, I just can't. I just don't even know why. I must say that this week has been a really tough week for me. Like for example, I have a lot of seminars going on in my school and everything just not went very smoothly and I am so disappointed by that because I have to stay focus and all I have to do right now in school is preparing myself for the seminars.

I am not tired, i'm just a bit stressed out. My stress level have reached it limits and I personally shocked about it because I've been having this hard time since the end of 2014. But this year, my stress have been bothering me. I was planning to go for a quick jog just to release everything but I just can't. Time just wouldn't let me. Or is it I have to make plans and all that? I don't know to be honest. I am so stressed out and sometimes all I want to do is cry. I'm not giving up, I just need a break from everything.

I had a very rough three weeks lately. I had this crazy problems which I am not going to tell you guys because I don't want to share anything. But I am fine now, Alhamdulillah. I'm not that fine, i'm just fine through the outside but not from the inside. My feelings are fine, Alhamdulillah. But after a lot of things happened from the last three weeks, I decided not to care and I don't want to care if shits happen, you know?

And just now, this one person told me in a very rude way that "You don't fucking know about people's feelings!" I'm not surprised or shocked to be honest. Whenever someone said things like that towards me, i'm okay with that. I used to not okay with that but I am okay now. I just need people to know this. If i don't even care what people feels, why do I always asked my friends, "are you ok" or maybe "what's wrong?" If I comment on your photos on Instagram or any other social networks, that means I am ok with you or maybe I care about your feelings and your friends feelings. My number one rule in my life is to support people whenever they're feeling really down or when they're happy or something.

Like today in school, I smiled happily because I saw many of my school friends won their game for our and other 'Rumah Sukan' Like I don't care where you from or how much money you make or you're my ex boyfriend or you're my enemy,  ANYTHING. I just don't care because i'm here to support you. I am not trying to make fun of you.



Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: