Saturday, March 14, 2015

QUICK UPDATE!!

Hi there bunnies! I miss all of you! I have so many things that I want to write but I can't, and i'm apologize for that. I've been quite busy lately and I have to focus on my SPM which is my biggest exam for this year. I hope you all understand. I have so many beauty tips, fashion tips, lots of new beauty products, new outfit ideas that I wanted to share with you all! But not right now. I have to be honest with you guys that I can't always focus on social media this year because school has keep my life busy these past 3 months and I really hope you all understand my situation going on right now.

I'll miss you all so much! Well who knows, maybe I can write something soon, i'm not sure, but hopefully, InsyaAllah. Thank you all for your love and support and always encourage me to go further. I will see you guys on my next post, pretty soon. I can't promise. Just pray for a new post, alright hehehe.

Wish me luck for SPM this year, I've been studying none stop and i'm so stress about school and stuffs, but i'm doing well, Alhamdulillah.

I wish you all are having a wonderful day. Stay positive and thank you all for your patience! Love you, beautiful!



Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: