Friday, May 29, 2015

Music

I don't really need an emotional post here in my blog because I want this blog to be in a positively way that I could. I have been wanting this blog to be just about giving you guys and receiving positive vibes to/from you guys, something like that. My goal for this blog is to help people or the world. I know it may sound very stupid because I am just 17 years old and I am still learning a lot of stuff that I do not know. I think a lot of my posts here on my blog are just based on beauty and fashion. I need to create something that does not make you guys get bored on my blog. Maybe just a little bit of music, or maybe I should create a playlist of what songs that I have been played for the past few weeks or months or yesterday, something like that. Something that does not bore you, do you guys want that? I have been obsessed with rap songs since last year and I have been loving it. It soothes my mood and you know like when you're having a very bad day and all you wanna do is listening to music and of course DANCE.

The second thing that I need to share with you all is, I am not feeling that good. My health are doing just fine, Alhamdulillah. Its just about my mood are kinda felt really terrible for the past two weeks and to me it is not ok. I am not 100% sure if I really do want to share this and I am not that ready and all that. Aideel and I? We're fine, Alhamdulillah. We've been doing really well lately and I am so grateful and happy about that so much.

So, here are the songs that I've been feeling dope about it
Thahirah's Yusri Playlist 1

No comments: