Thursday, August 6, 2015

EXCITING NEWS!

Hello lovelies! Long time no see. Even though we can't really see each other but I hope you can imagine us being together and chat and sip some coffee (even though i'm not a caffeine kinda girl) , some tea, or maybe some yummy cakes! I have an amazing news to tell you guys, by the way!

First thing first. How are you? Are things good? How is school? How is your friends? And most important question of the day, are you having fun? I am so busy with school. My examination is just 3 months away, I am a bit nervous and very scared, to be honest. But at some point, I am a little bit excited because high school is finally over for me in just 3 months away. Its been very challenging for me because I have a big exam coming up and it does stressing me out. Enough about school. I am so tired actually.

Anyway, I have an awesome news for you guys! Here's the plan! So, after I finished high school, I am going to blog two times a week. Isn't it exciting? To me it is! And after that, I am going to find a job while waiting for my high school results. I'm going to save some money and buy a new phone and I'm planning to have a short vacation and vlog a little bit about my life. I am going to share with you guys about makeup, skincare, and I'm going to start singing, make videos, something like that! And, I am going to every cafe's in KL, Bangsar & Shah Alam, InsyaAllah and share with you guys the foods because I've been dying to have a little bit of adventure and taste some yummy foods at a local cafe's. So, stay tune for that! And I need your recommendations about any cafe's that you love in KL, Bangsar & Shah Alam because I would very love to have a little bit of adventure at your favorite cafe's!


Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: