Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's all about the outfit


I'm your honey bunny sugar plump~~~~ I didn't know the lyrics. Just two weeks from now, October is going to touchdown. People in the States & across the globe will rocking their fall makeup looks, fall outfits, even Paris Fashion Week just started. But hey, here I am rocking the fall days with my studies. Exams are just around the corner. There's no fall adventures for me. Anyways, today was fun! I've watched Maze Runner Scorch Trial with my boyfriend today and it doesn't surprise me that there was a few people in the cinema today. Maybe we're just so not updated I guess, or maybe everyone have watch The Maze Runner. If you haven't watch it, please do. It was amazing. I wanna tell you guys about the movie but I don't want to spoil the people who still haven't watch it. If you haven't watch it yet, shut down your freakin laptop or smartphones right now and go book the tickets. My last cinema adventure was when I watched The Hobbit Part 2. I know... Don't tell me.

Today, I rock my outfit with the H&M A/W Collection 2015, that I just posted in my last post. The only thing that I bought from the A/W Collection was this crop top jumper. I never had this kind of jumper before, this is actually my first time. I also rocked this jumper with my H&M cullotes in black. So freakin love this cullotes. It doesn't make me sweating. It is like your need trousers for the summer because Malaysia is freakin hot. Can you guess my shoes? It is the Air Max from Nike. Oh yes, the bag is also from H&M! If you're wondering.










No comments: