Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fashion For Breakfast



Fashion is just amazing. You can put any outfit you want, style it and make it interesting. Fashion is about trying new things, discover new things as people might say nowadays. Fashion is about trying new things even though your foot got hurt so bad wearing uncomfortable heels. Joke. To me, fashion is about a journey of life. Your outfit describes who you truly are. Maybe you're a dark kind of person or maybe you're that type of people who loves wearing pink. It doesn't really matter actually. People can make fun of what you're wearing. But just remember that you're not trying to impress anyone else. Just remember that whenever you're trying or you've put an ''outfit of the day", you're trying to impress yourself and that's my friend, is going to make you feeling so much stronger and confident of what you're trying to express to people and it is going to make you who you truly are. Learn to appreciate and love of what you're wearing.

Today, I had the most amazing chance to attend my first and only event. I had an event with H&M Malaysia for their "Fashion For Breakfast" and also launching and also bought their A/W 2015 Collection with some other people. It was an honor to attend the event. The A/W 2015 Collection are so beautiful. Some of the collection filled with gold and green metallic and some of them has this jungle kind of vibe and also the color of the collection was speechless. I wish I have all of the collection in my closet but I know that wouldn't have happen. Thank you H&M Malaysia, it was amazing. The tea was delicious.

 



























 
 I don't know why the quality is so bad when I post this in my blog, but the actual quality of these photos are amazing to be honest. Maybe Blogger need to fix this.
 
Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri


No comments: