Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Same Old Love


Just lit up my newest candle called Vanilla Bean from Bath & Body Works, had some chores done, texting my boyfriend and of course writing this post for you guys. Things have been going ups and downs lately, I have to admit that. But, I don't want to talk about that because you guys may have known already that I want my blog to be positive and just sending and of course sharing with you guys a lot of positive vibes. Things happened really fast and it is making me afraid of that. I've been asking myself a lot of things lately. Sometimes, it's good to think about something but at the same time I am totally afraid to overthink about it. Because, trust me, it will affect my tiredness and I will get stress.

I am currently hunting a job. But at the same time, I want to enjoy things first. But at the same time, I want to do something that are just serious and keeps my body going. A lot of my guy friends have start working but some of my girlfriends haven't. And I don't wanna be just like them. Don't get me wrong, I do sometimes. But what I want to focus now is just keep my body going and just do something that really serious. I've been thinking about my YouTube channel too. But, I am currently asking my mother some money to buy a software or and Apps to edit my videos. Please pray so that I will post a lot of videos in the future, soon.

Back to what I want to share with you guys today is something about fashion. If you guys recognize this jumper that I'm wearing, then you guys totally deserves a lot of love. I love the colour of this jumper, I never get bored of it. This jumper can totally change things up, wether your mood, your hijab/hair, your makeup, your nail polish, anything. If you put a dark lipstick, it totally change this jumper into something edgy and pairing with your mom jeans or your boyfriend jeans or a dark faux fur coat, depends on how you want the jumper to be in the situation that you are currently having.

But today, I paired this jumper with my Lumiere lippie stick from Colorpop. This shade is absolutely stunning. I have to be honest with you guys. I paired this lippie stick with everything. It doesn't really matter if I am going to a wedding, went out with my friends, anything, you just name it. This lippie stick really suits on every situation. I decided to do a light orangy makeup and of course a lot of highlight. If you know me in person, then you absolutely know that I need to highlight whenever I am out. I also wore a lipstick called Envy something which I forgot from Estee Lauder.

For the outfit, I decided to be more feminine. I wore this white culottes from an amazing boutique in Langkawi (which I forgot its name :-( ) and, this hijab from Uniqlo, this hijab is designed by Hana Tajima in her latest collection with Uniqlo, there are just way too many things from Hana Tajima x Uniqlo, from head to toe, everything are just amazing and I am so proud of her even though she didn't actually know me but I do support her collection with Uniqlo. My bag is from H&M and I am sorry if this bag is sold out or anything. My platform heels are from Vincci. I love everything put together. This outfit is just so comfy on me. It doesn't bother me at all, I have to say. I gotta say, it does feels like I am confident in this outfit.

It doesn't matter if you wear the same clothes all over again, as long as you are happy and that is so important to your life right now. If the shirt that you're wearing is making you feel confident to rule the world and is making you happy, then I say just go for it. People nowadays should stop telling people to stop wearing the same old outfit all over again. They don't need to judge. Judging people based on what others wearing are just absolutely brutal. People need to just say to themselves maybe that person is happy of what they're currently wearing. Besides, it is absolutely amazing to stay true to yourself and make this world to a better place and just be kind to one another.















Of course, I am going to thank Aideel for his photography skills!


No comments: