Thursday, January 7, 2016

2015 SKINCARE FAVOURITES


It is time for a round up of my 2015 beauty favourites! This is actually first time I'm doing this round up kinda thing and I have to admit that I am pretty excited to share with you guys my favourites from last year! I'm going to split into three categories. This first post is going to be about my Skincare Favourites.

As you all may know or didn't know actually. I am a very hardcore skincare junkie kinda lady, I think I chose a good word of how I describe my situation about skincare. I love makeup very much, but at the same time my friend, skincare is actually very, very important. If you wear makeup and your skin doesn't look that good, then makeup is not going to sit on your face beautifully. I don't have a perfect skin but I love taking care of my skin. I do breakout a lot, i'm not going to lie but when I'm stress and that time of the month, you girls know that.

I'm not going to chit chat much in my introduction because, I have a very lots of skincare items that I want to share with you all. Go and make yourself a cup of tea or maybe a coffee, because this post is going to be a very long one.


  1. Oh my god, I just seriously don't know what to say about this exfoliator. This exfoliator is from Simple. I knew this brand from Ingrid Nilsen. If you haven't subscribe to Ingrid's YouTube channel, then you have to go now. But at that time Ingrid was talking about something else from this brand and I was like 'ok, maybe I should try this brand'. At first I didn't know where to find this brand and so I Googled it and Guardian, Watson and now Tesco is carrying this brand right here. Things that I love about this bad boy up there is the smell, first things first is of course you have to smell everything. If you're a coconut fanatic then this exfoliator is going to be your bad boy. I love how it makes my skins feels super soft and at the same time, I feel so fresh and it feels like every bacteria has gone. How I use this bad boy? I use this exfoliator twice a week or maybe 3, that's all. This is actually a exfoliator, it's not a cleanser. I once used it everyday and it makes my skin feels harsh and strippy and I hate that. And then I was like, maybe I use it in a wrong way, and then boom I started to fall in love with it!


2. This stuff is amazing!! If you're oily, then this is going to be you absolute favourite! Because i'm oily! This stuff doesn't make me breakout at all! It helps me not looking shiny throughout the day and it does everything well! I gotta say when you first smell this cleanser, it smells like some kind of chemical, but it is actually not. When I first try it, it has this strong smell but when I use it everyday, I smell it again & again and this time I was like 'nope this doesn't smells like chemical at all' because we all know that The Body Shop is 100% natural and I smell it again and again, it smells like some kinds of leaves or something. It is so hard to explain, you have to go and sniff it. I highly recommend this to those who are oily!



3. After, I cleanse or even exfoliate, I tone. The reason why I got this is because I ran out of my none favourite toner and I was looking for a toner with my mom. And I saw this, something that stole my heart is that it says that its Alcohol Free. So, without hesitate any longer, I just grab it. The smells is absolutely divine. It smells like something fresh. Yes, it doesn't break me out at all. I use this twice a day, which is in the morning and at night. I use a cotton pad to slather it on my face.



3. This Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream is my ups and downs favourite. I love it very much when I wanna start my day, let's just say in the morning but I hate it when I put it at night. It does feels strippy at first but when I leave it for 10 or maybe 15 minutes, it doesn't feel anything on my face. Why I hate it at night is because it's too thick for me during nighttime. I hate when something feels heavy when I'm about to go to sleep. Overall, I like it.



4. This is a new brand from Malaysia I think and I have to say that I love this brand very much. I love their hair products very much. But, one day I was shocked when I saw this. This is actually a Day Cream. It has SPF50 in it so that you can protect your skin from the sun. I love the smell of this Day Cream and it is so lightweight. You should try it!


6. This eye cream is a lifesaver to me. But I only wear it when I have a date, hanging out with my friends, or any special occasion. First, it is not that thick, it does feels thick when you put it on your eyes but when you blend, it feels so lightweight. It doesn't brighten up my dark circles or anything. It just hydrates my lids and that's what I really love about it. I don't have a very bad dark circles, that's why I just love to hydrate them. And by the way, this eye cream is super expensive. To me, RM60 is expensive because mama is not that rich, yo. That's why I only wear this eye cream whenever I have a special occasion.



7. This is Bio-Oil. Reasons why I love this oil so much are because it helps to reduce the appearance of my scar, any scars would do actually. This oil will do his magic trick. I only wear it at nighttime because I just love putting oil at night. When I woke up, it doesn't make my skin feels greasy. It just feels super soft. I put this oil every night whenever I'm about to go to sleep. Highly recommend!



8. Vaseline is actually my secret weapon. If you wanna have a long lashes, you should put Vaseline on your lashes when you about to go to sleep. I also love Vaseline because it doesn't make my lips feeling/looking chapped. Sometime whenever I have a pimple poppin, I always put Vaseline on top of it, just to reduce it.



9.  This Caudalie Grape Water Mist is absolutely amazing. I love how fresh my skin look whenever I sprayed this and I also applied this before I start doing my makeup just to moisturize my face first.



10. Last but not least, is this body lotion from Philosophy. I love how fresh this body lotion smells. And it last all day long! Highly recommend!!


I hope you all had fun reading this post. If 2015 is not your lucky year, maybe 2016 will. I hope you all had an amazing year, last year & let's rock 2016 together!

No comments: