Wednesday, February 17, 2016

GREEN x RED






As you guys may knew that I have been very busy working and I am working very hard and very proud of that actually. It has been a while since the last time, I talk with you guys while sipping my tea and sharing with you guys about fashion. Today is the day. I am having a day off from work today and I went to shopping using my own pocket money. I can't believe I said that, but it is true. I bought a perfume and a bag from Zara which I really love and excited to rock with it. Also today, I spend some time with my boyfriend because it's been awhile since the last time I see him and it is absolutely feels good. He also took some outfits photos for me today and I am very happy with the results. Tomorrow i'll be working and I am not excited about that but that is my responsibility. Enjoy the photos!










Tunic- Zara
Inner- Uniqlo
Bag- my cousin gave this
Culottes- Random boutique from Langkawi
Heels- Vincci
Sunglasses- Vincci

No comments: