Sunday, March 2, 2014

People who inspired me

Hey there everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been really quite busy lately with school and stuffs. I waited for the perfect moment to write.

Many things had happened lately. I got a really great marks in school, Alhamdulillah. I've been busying myself with homework, family, friends and many amazing people. I changed a lot lately which is not in a bad way. I've becoming myself again. Well, if you guys don't know what i mean, well actually it is like these. I've turning myself like when i was just a little girl. I have been really into make ups when i was just little. I brought my make ups everywhere, i still remember when my grandma was in coma, i brought my make up beg at the hospital waiting for my grandma to woke up. I wanted her to see me with my mysterious look, i wore my red lipstick and all that. But screw the hospital because they won't let me in, well you have to be 13 and above to enter the coma room. Its not fair actually. I just wanted to see my grandma, that's all, its not a crime you know. Well, what can i do, things happened. We all have to move forward anyway. But i really missed my Wan (grandma).

Okay, that was my story about me when i was into make ups. But the thing is right now, i've turning myself just like when i was little. Which is great because i am being myself again, i missed that.

Many amazing things had happened. Like for example, Lisa Houghton just followed me on Instagram. Who is Lisa Houghton? She's a make up artist. She had make up-ed many amazing people like Rosie Huntington, Barbara Palvin, Taylor Swift, Behatii Prinsloo, Cara Delevingne and many more! Lisa is one beautiful person and i would really love to meet or get to hang out with her one day! And don't forget Vivy Yusof too! Who is Vivy Yusof everybody? She's the Managing Director of www.fashionvalet.com she just replied my comment on Instagram yesterday and i was really shocked and grateful because i've been really really wanting her to replied my comment. She just said "thank you" to me and it totally made my day. I screamed and happy yesterday, i'm grateful because she replied me.


Okay, this morning i had a cup of tea and some curry puff for breakfast. My mum cooked it for me and for others, it was so delicious, i tell you. Mum's curry puff is the B-E-S-T! The reason why i bought this Cleo Magazine is because Annatasha Saifol was featured in that magazine. I was shaking when i bought this magazine. I adore Annatasha Saifol so much. She has becoming one of my inspiration. She have talent in photographs, baking, singing and all. If you guys haven't try her yummy macarons, i suggest that you should.


Well, i think that's for now.
Till we meet again & have a great day everyone!

No comments: