Friday, October 24, 2014

Birthday bash!



Hi there beautiful creatures! How are you all been doing? I had an awkward but at the same time a very wonderful day! Last Tuesday, i had a surprise birthday party for my best friend. It was amazing but i felt awkward cause it's been awhile since the last time i saw them. We get along with one another very well. I was quite shocked actually when all of my best friends was there. If you guys don't know them, let me introduce you.


  1. Syiqin Othman  - the girl with the blue hijab
  2. Fara Alisha - the girl with that long hair.
  3. Mazyu Sharina aka the birthday girl - the girl with the grey hijab
  4. Husna Adlina - the girl with that green hijab
  5. Yes hello hi its me!
So yeah there you go! I just introduced you with all of my best friends! We went to Secret Recipe near my best friend, Fara's house. While waiting for Mazyu, Syiqin and Hani (my another friend) we had something to calm down our throats hehehe. I had frosty lemon drink, Husna had her delicious iced lemon tea and while Fara, she had something special. She had Green Tea ice blended! It was delicious so i had to taste them a little hehehe.


After gossiping, after taking some selfies, after planned every single thing again and again. Mazyu were finally arrived! And you know what that's mean, yes lunch time everybody!


And here are some amazing photos!













So yeah, that's it guys!
Thank you so much! I'll be back for my October favorites post!

Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: