Tuesday, October 7, 2014

GOLD CREAM BROWN


Hi there everybody! I'm finally back with some fresh new post. Yesterday has been one amazing day, i must say. I went out with my girls yesterday, Bella and Atikah. We went to Pavilion and Time Square. It was nice, finally went out to hang out with your friends and bought something that you really love hehehe.

We had macarons, breads and some teppayanki's. It was actually my first time trying some Teppayanki's. The one that i've been trying is in Time Square. I must say it tasted awful. It was way too salty and very expensive. My friends said that if you want the best Teppayanki's in the world, you have to try it in Pavilion. I haven't try it yet but i will soon, hopefully.

We went to Mac, Zara, Marc Jacobs, Topshop and Sephora. I bought a new grey metallic lipstick at Mac and new lip cream in Sephora and don't forget my new shower gel from Soap & Glory, also from Sephora. I will write about my new beauty products in my October Favorites post, so stay tuned!

Now, let's get to the fun part of the post! I had some dress up going on there. I got bored very easily, you know. So what i always did is, i entered my mom's room and opened her closet and i saw this gorgeous brown & gold long jacket which my mum wore in her late 90's. I was so shocked with that gorgeous jacket so i grab it and tried it on, and i must say it's gorgeous for that hot looking day. The sun is beautiful and i had that brown & gold jacket with me, i must say it's perfect! I paired the jacket with my wool green long turtleneck. The green turtleneck absorb heat, so it's perfect for a hot sunny day. Don't forget my ripped jeans which i bought from Zara, boots from H&M and my bowling beg is also from H&M. And then i added some jewelry which i got from Beijing, the jewelry has that pastel pink looking, so yeah its perfect again! And my cream scarves for that entire look! I had some neutral make up look going on there. I hope you guys enjoyed some photos below! Thank you!





Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: