Friday, October 3, 2014

September Favorites

Hi everybody! GOOOOOOD EVENINGGGGGG
 SO TODAY! I'm gonna write about my September Favorites! I know i wrote to you guys something about my August Favorites, i wanted to wrote about it but i was actually saving up some money for my new beauty products! Yey! So, i really apologize for that! I want to make it up with you guys, so yeah, LET'S GET STARTED!

First of all, i kinda missed doing a YouTube videos. I'm actually studying hard for my SPM next year so that i can have my own Macbook Pro hehehe. Now, let's get back to the topic of the day!


First, i want to share with you guys about my new notebook from Typo.


I bought this 'Warning Parental Guidance Explicit Content Found Within' in Typo, Pavilion. I'm not sure if they still have it. If they are, go and get yourself a new edge notebook! I love this notebook because they have these 4 black paper inside it, the 4 black paper can be wrote as your title or your drawings or your sketches and all that good stuff or you can just cut a colorful papers make it as an origami and paste it there. You can be creative with this book. You can have this book for your school or for you 'On The Go' notebook, who knows right. Sometimes we all need a new notebook that is cool and sometimes can easily be fun with it. If you guys already have this notebook, please leave a comment down below and tell me what did you do for your notebook!

The next notebook that i want to share is this


I was doing some chores and now i'm back!n

Ok, the next notebook that i love is also from Typo. This notebook is kinda vintage to me but at the same time something cool and something different. I used this notebook for my studies and some cooking recipe from my mum. I must say, this notebook is kinda personal to me and whenever i have this notebook beside me, something special is gonna happen. Like for example, my mum gave me her secret recipe for her chocolate cookies that i really love and whenever i had the cookies, i said to myself "My mum is the best cook and this notebook is dope."

NOW IS THE FUN PART! MY SEPTEMBER BEAUTY FAVORITES!

The first product that i'm gonna is this pores patch!


I love this pores patch so much! It pulls all that dirty pores of yours! Trust me, it works wonders! I've been trying so many pores patch and i must say it didn't work for me. The best part of this pores patch is that it's from the drugstore and its cheap and it works wonders! I love the smell of it and this charcoal pores patch works wonders! Trust me boys and girls, it pulls all your dirty and unwanted pores! This is from Watson.

The next beauty favorites is


This is my moisturizer or my facial cream. This from OXY. I love love love this cream, it works amazing for oily skin like me, it also brightens up your skin and doesn't give you that oily finish looking skin. I've been using this cream for almost 5 months now and i must i love it. If you are oily, like me. Go and grab this cream because it works amazing, plus its cheap! You can find it at the drugstore! Leave a comment down below if you have tried it, i would really love to know your thoughts about it!

Next is also my beauty favorites!


My new toner!!! I bought this last week and i was shocked about it when i first tried it! I used to wear my Sebamed toner but it didn't work wonders to me, it made my skin hurts, i think its because they have like way too many chemical ingredients in it. But now, i have my new OXY oil control toner! It smells like berries, maybe strawberries or anything. It didn't gave me that weird looking on my skin. So far so good! I love this toner so much. If you are oily just like me, you should try this toner because its amazing! Your skin will not look oily and weird. Trust me, its amaaaazing!

Next!


This is my new favorite setting spray! I bought this NYX matte finish setting spray from Sephora and i must say its just amaaazing! It doesn't gave me that oily skin, so that is why i loved it so much! I wanted to buy the Urban Decay chill makeup setting spray, but it was so expensive and i could have just bought something from Mac. But, i must say NYX matte finish setting spray works wonders for me. Maybe next time, i'll buy that Urban Decay chill makeup setting spray hehehe.

Next! This is my favorite lipstick last month!


My new favorite lipstick is this gorgeous purple matte lipstick from Mac, i love the smell of it! It smells like vanilla which i really love! I love how Mac lipstick brings the energy of someone to move forward and be confident. Like for example, you wore this lipstick and you just being confident with it, no matter what people are going to say. Life is about experiment new amazing things. Just like makeup, experiment new colors are just amazing.


So, that's include all my September Favorites! I hope you guys enjoy reading it! Leave a comment down below if you have anything to ask or you have the exact same things that i have in this post! Thank you all so much!




Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: