Wednesday, November 26, 2014

October Favorites

Hi guys! What's up? Today's post is about my October Favorites! Sorry for the late post because i've been busy with my schedule lately. I've been hanging out with my friend and then i was cleaning my room and then this morning i had a very, very i tell you a flu which is so annoying and irritating but at the same time i'm grateful that i'm ok now. Anyways, i missed writing to you guys. But here i am now! Happy? No? Yes? Maybe? Ok move on now


October has been a wonderful month to me. I didn't remember what i was doing last month but i remember that i had my finals (so annoying i know) *shh* It is so weird because i didn't remember what i was doing but i do remember when i went to Sephora hehehe. I had an amazing day at Sephora, well obviously. Sephora has been my go to shopping centre lately. Sephora is like my life! Sephora is like a drug to me (well yeah).



Clean On Me by Soap & Glory has been my favorite shower gel last month. But i still couldn't stop wearing it until this month hehehe. I bought the 75ml bottle because i need to try it first. When i tried it, my body feels fresh and at the same time it smells very elegant. It doesn't smell delicious to me because it smells something like floral or maybe a perfume that's smell "ugh yes maybe no i don't know" it smells like that. If you wanna have a delicious shower gel, like you just wanna have a delicious body and at the same time you wanna relax after a hectic day, i suggest you should buy a shower gel that smells like buttery and vanilla, something like that you know. Something that can make you feel more alive, fresh and relax after a long crazy day at work or school.



YES YES YES YES. Ok as you can see on my Instagram, the picture that i wore a cream shawl and something creamy on my lips hehehe. That's my friend is this one up there. This is the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Glow in the shade of 216. Its very creamy but not pigmented like the new Dior Fluid Addict if i'm not mistaken the name. My picture on Instagram that i described to you guys just now is i matched it up with my Mac kinda sexy lipstick, because everyone has been asking about it so yeah, that's my trick right there.





NYX YES YES BABY! NYX has impressed me last month. I was so shocked how pigmented the lip cream was. I was really shocked and guess what? This color right here is sooooooooooo similar to Mac Kinda Sexy lipstick. Just have a moment for awhile. Just imagine the similarity of this two amazing lipsticks. Just have a moment please. You just can focus on the price! NYX lip cream cost me about RM26 but Mac Kinda Sexy has cost RM70. Can you see the huge difference? If you are on a budget, like me hahaha you should try to buy the NYX lip cream in the shade of Stockholm. But if you already have the Kinda Sexy lipstick, do not buy Stockholm because like i say it is so similar. Oh yeah by the way, this lip cream is in the shade of Stockholm.






Hehehe. I bought a new lipstick from Mac last month hehehe but this time the color is way too different of any lipstick collection that i had. This is Mac in the shade of Icon. I seriously love this shade. This shade is like metallic grey. I seriously love it. I would wear it when i wear something edge and very cool. I love this lipstick so much, i'm speechless.





MY LIFESAVER. This is my OXY dark spots remover. This is actually my favorite. I had this for 5 months but last month, i just couldn't stop wearing it. GIRLS. Yes GIRLS. We all do have major problems when it comes to pimples and dark spots. So, this is my recommendation to you all beautiful girls out there. I wear this whenever i wanna go to sleep or whenever i wanna just stay at home or doing nothing, just watching tv or doing some chores and all that, i will wear it. But if i wanna go out, i don't wear it because my face will turn oily and its annoying. My skin is oily so i don't want my face turns more oily, if you know what i meant.

Ok guys, that's included all of my October Favorite post. Till then. I'll see you soon!



Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: