Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Quick update!


Hello there readers all around the world. How are you all been doing? I'm fine, thank you. If anyone of you who is asking. Sorry for the lack of update. I was in Terengganu last week for a short family vacation. But, no worries. I'm here. I'm finally here.

Anyway guys, i had fun yesterday. I went out with Aideel yesterday cause it's been awhile since the last we see each other. I had Mee Claypot for lunch and some macarons. I had green tea macarons and it was so so yummy while Aideel had his favorite flavor which is dark chocolate. We went to H&M, Fahrenheit, Sephora and Pavilion. Aideel bought a shirt from Cotton On which is so cute, i love it while me hehehehe. Aideel gave me something as an early birthday present which is a shoulder bag from Forever21.

At first, i just grabbed that bag, i wanted to used my own pocket money to buy it and Aideel just can't stop saying that he'll pay for it and i was like "what for? I want to use my own pocket money. There's no need for you to pay it for me" and all that. But he just can't stop. I was so so shocked. I couldn't believe at first. I never stop asking him if he's joking or something and he said he's not. He said that "Its ok, this beg is for you as your early birthday present." I screamed and jumped so hard at Forever21 yesterday. I was so shocked. I watched him paid the bag at the counter and i smiled by myself and thanking him non stop. My eyes was filled with tears, i think but i didn't let the tears rolling down my cheeks of course.

I smiled by myself and thankful for everything. As you may know that i was heart broken last year and this year, Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly. I'm hoping that next year is gonna be amazing as this year. I can't stop loving him, as you may know. My friends knows that and yeah. Just remember guys, if today is not a really great day for you just don't stop believing in yourself and never stop praying to God wherever you are. Even though, you're 2000 miles away from home or anything because Allah is with you. Allah is always gonna help you. Don't lose faith on Him. I know it's hard. Don't tell me i do not know. Because guys, i've been there, trust me i know. My ex used to slapped me in front of everyone and his mother didn't believe that her son did that. So yeah, basically i've been there. If you don't know who you're going to tell your problems, just tell your mum or your dad or your aunt, uncles, cousins, anyone or maybe me. You can always tell me anything, you know. Before i got too emotional, let me show some pictures from yesterday

Aideel bought this shoulder beg for me 



I have some photos that i will not post on today's post. I'm gonna post on my another post. So, stay tuned!
Thank you!



Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: