Thursday, December 18, 2014

Timeless beauty

Hi everyone! Welcome again!
My last post was 2 days ago and i promised you guys that i'll be posting some pictures. I'm gonna show you guys what i bought 3 days ago and i'm gonna show you how to style it or maybe how i'm going to style it. So yeah, let's get started i guess.

Drum rolls please! I bought two shades 3 days ago and guess what, it costed me for like RM40, are you kidding me? Two shades for 40 MYR. Damn, that's cheap.


These two lovely shades are from Cotton On. I think Cotton On has sale when i was there and maybe that's why it's so cheap because if i buy just one shade, it will cost me for like 49 MYR but if i buy 2, it will cost 40 MYR. So yeah. The first shade i called is "Cheetahlicious" because i remember watching The Cheetah Girls when i was a kid and at that time, that is like my favorite movie ever. The Cheetah Girls movie is just so amazing! And the other one, i called it "Peachy" because it is so timeless and very chic and at the same time it's very elegant if you wear it. It will show you, your timeless beauty. The Cheetahlicious shade is actually different from the Peachy one because it designed like a cat eye. You understand right? If you saw any artist or maybe a makeup artist create this cat eye makeup look, so it's just like that. You can rock with this Cheetahlicious shade with your leather jacket or your leather pants or even you can rock with your boyfriend jeans or your mom jeans, it will look edgy and at the same time very cool and try match it up with your boots or maybe your sneakers something like that. But if you want something more chic, try match it up with your nude heels. Trust me girls, it will look good. Peachy is something different. The glass is not that round, you know. If you're living in New York or maybe you're living in a cold weather, you can rock this Peachy shade with your camel coat or maybe with your peach coat, try match it up you know. If you want to add some more accessories, try to wear a hat in the color brown or maybe chocolate with your nude or your camel coat. Girl, trust me on this. 




Next, is this shoulder beg which i got from Aideel. This is from Forever21. I kinda love this bag actually because i never had a white shoulder bag before. So yeah, i needed it for my collection, i guess. You can put everything in this beg actually. You can put your water bottle or even your camera, something like that. This shoulder bag, you can match it up with your boyfriend jeans and if you have a midi skirt, you should probably rock with it. This shoulder beg, you can rock with the Cheetahlicious shade, it will not look edgy something like that, it will look chick and elegant if you pair it with your midi skirt, but if you rock this shoulder beg and your Cheetahlicious shade with your boyfriend jeans or your mom jeans, it will look edgy. 





Last but not least, is this gorgeous ring which i got from Forever21. This ring reminds me of, Cartier sometimes. I love rings so much. Rings are so beautiful and to me each ring has a story behind it. Pair it with anything you want because you just can be free with it. I love how it look on every women in the world and that's why i asked you guys to pair it with anything you want. It will look beautiful on you, trust me. 

So yeah, that's it for today's post. Thank you so much! I'll see you on my next one. 



Yours truly,
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: