Friday, January 2, 2015

PIGMENTED AND CREAMY! DAMN!

Hello!!!!!!!!! I am so excited today and so so happy because i finally get to post something for you all. Plus, its my 17th birthday today! I'm officially 17 year old girl. My birthday is on the second of January which is today! It's 2 January 2015 here in Malaysia and i'm 17! Are you kidding me? 17 you guys? Wow! First of all, i am so so sorry because i've been missing in action. I've been busy studying for my BIG exam this year, i am so scared (plus nervous). Even though, it's my birthday today, i still have to study. Which is not fun, i know. But it's for my own good. 

But, i am super excited for tonight because i have a birthday dinner with my mum's side of the family! Yesterday was great. i had a advanced birthday celebration at my aunt's house and my mum bought me a chocolate with cheese cake and on the top of the cake says 'Happy Birthday to our little princess'. I was shocked and i screamed and my mum just laughed. The birthday cake surprise was beautiful. I couldn't believe at first. I'm so speechless. It was amazing. 

Alright, enough with the emotional stuff. Let's get to the fun part of the story! Reason why i wanted to write to you guys today is because i discovered a new favorite lipsticks of the month and ITS CREAMY, ITS PIGMENTED AND ITS GORGEOUS! The color are just badaboom. You can rock with any style you want, it's totally up to you because these lipsticks that i'm going to show you girls are AMAZEBALLS! I am so so so so so so happy because i finally got my hands on this bad boys! I'm shaking right now because i'm just so excited because i finally get to show to you girls out there! Here's the picture! 


Look at those PIGMENTED lipsticks! Oh my god, i just wanna cry! I have Melted Nude, Melted Peony, Melted Fuchsia and Melted Berry! I bought the mini size one. It got sale so i had to get my hands on this bad boys! The smell is just so beautiful and guess what girls, this lipsticks is LIQUIFIED LONG WEAR LIPSTICK and it last for hours!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? These lipsticks are from my mum. She gave me some money to buy these awesome lipsticks as a birthday present! So, thank you mummy! And this awesome lipsticks comes with this cute and beautiful packaging!


Look how gorgeous the packaging is!! Too Faced lipsticks are absolutely stunning and gorgeous! I can't wait for them to create more LONG WEAR LIPSTICKS AND PIGMENTED TOO!!

The next product is a body lotion! And this one right here is my absolute favorite! 


This is my favorite body lotion ever! This is a body lotion Snow Angel from Philosophy! It made my body feels super and incredibly soft! NO JOKE! BY FAR, THE BEST BODY LOTION THAT I EVER HAD! 
Ok guys, that's for now! Its time for me to enjoy my day today because as i mentioned above, it is my birthday today! Thank you so much for reading this!



Yours truly
NurThahirahYussri

No comments: