Friday, January 9, 2015

HELLO 2015


Hi everyone! How are you all been doing? The reason why i wanted to write to you guys today is because i want to thank each and everyone of you about last week. As you guys may know that last week was my 17th birthday. You guys made me cried a little bit and it was amazing, seriously you guys are amazing. Your wonderful wishes made me cried a little bit but i'm fine, don't worry. Thank you everyone for your wonderful wishes. I wish i could hug each and everyone of you because you made my day even better.

2015 was a great start for me, at first. I was shocked about it and hurt. I told two of my best friend about this. I'm still hurt. Something really awful happened to me these last couple of days. I just wanna let you guys know that i'm fine but not that fine as i usually am. I've been crying all day these last couple of days. I've been in bed for two days. I don't feel like doing anything and i barely check my social networks and all that. I don't know what to trust, who to trust or who to tell or what i'm going to do or what i'm going to say. I just hope that i'm gonna be happy again like i usually do. I am so sorry because i'm telling you this. I just need to clear things up, you know. 

Anyway, here are some photos. 













Thank you so much!


Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: