Friday, January 8, 2016

2015 MAKEUP FAVOURITES

2015 MAKEUP FAVOURITES






Boys nowadays usually Malaysian thinks that girls who wears makeup a lot is a bitch or what people usually called 'FAKE'. I don't want girls usually teenagers thinks that boys who says other girls who wear makeup a lot is something, something. Makeup is not like that. Yes, we want to cover our flaws, our pimples, and sometimes that is okay. It is ok sometimes if girls think that their pimple is ruining their day or maybe their mood and they want to cover it up with a concealer. That is okay actually. You can actually cover it up with a natural amount of product or just dap it using your finger, the coverage will look more natural and look more like your skin.

And girls, I am encourage you to try new things. If you wear a highlight and then you blend it but at the same time you're asking or complaining why other girls highlight is poppin, is because you blend it. You don't need to blend your highlight just like you blend your foundation or your concealer. HIGHLIGHT DOESN'T NEED TO BLEND, MY FRIEND. Highlight is actually helping you to look more radiant and more glowing. That's what highlight is all about.

And girls, wearing makeup is actually not a heavy duty on your shoulders. Makeup is about trying new things, experimenting with new looks or even products. It doesn't matter if it's from the drugstore or high-en brands. Just remember girls, that its just makeup. You can wash it and it will go away. Don't let anyone or even boys get in your way.

Anyways, I am going to continue my 2015 round ups! And today is going to be about makeup!



1. These makeup brushes are my lifesaver for blending. The first black one is this brush from Tesco, I know that you guys will think that its from Tesco. Well, my friend this brush is beyond amazing! I use it for my bronzer and also for my blush. The bristles are just amazing and it is so soft! Second is my Crease brush and this one is from Zoeva. Oh boy, I use this brush all the time for my crease and this brush helps me blend so amazingly and so easy! I don't know how to describe this brush but if you guys wanna have an amazing crease brush, you should go for this. Third is my Zoeva buffer brush. I use this for my foundation. It doesn't matter if I'm just wanna have a natural or medium to full coverage foundation for my face. This brush will do his job. Highly recommend!



2. These two foundations is my absolute favourites! The first one is the Bourjois healthy mix foundation, i'm in the shade Medium. This foundation is for my everyday, go to, natural, look. I love the smell of this foundation. It absolutely smells like fruits. This foundation is beyond amazing, because you don't actually look like you're wearing a heavy or thick foundation, but you does. The coverage is not medium to full coverage if I would say. Second, is my Wet & Wild Coverall Cream Foundation. This foundation has some pink coverage, but it doesn't look like it when you wear it. It doesn't gives you that slightly pink coverage. Its just perfect. This foundation is satin matte finish, I think. It doesn't feels that matte and it doesn't feels super thick. Yes, it is lightweight on my skin. The coverage is medium to full coverage. If this foundation doesn't stick on your face throughout the day, it means that you have to set it with your powder, any powder will do. I have my special one that I'm going to share with you in just couple of minutes. And you have to set it with your setting spray.


3. If you have a very bad dark circles, then this Correct and Conceal Palette from Sleek is going to be your number one. It doesn't feels heavy at all on your under eyes. It is super lightweight, I'm not even joking with you guys right now. You guys seriously have to try this palette! It is so creamy! I love how this Correct & Conceal Palette do his magic trick! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!



4. After I use the Correct and Conceal Palette from Sleek, I use this Wet & Wild Coverall Concealer. This concealer is the best drugstore concealer ever!! I have to say this, and this is absolutely true because I have tried it so many times. This concealer will cover your dark spots, your pimples, anything, you just named it, in a very most natural and beautiful way. I'm not even lying to you guys right now. The trick is, you don't blend it with your Beauty Blender or The Real Techniques blender, and don't swipe. You use your finger and you just dap it where you like it. And for the under eye, you can use either your blender or just use your fingers, because trust me, you'll get your coverage in no time, and keep on blending and take your time. Some of my friends hate it so much to take their time with their makeup. The secrets to a beautiful makeup is blending. If you knew that your family wants to hurry or anything, be prepared at least 2 hours really because, trust me, your makeup will look gorgeous!



5. This is my secret powder for your face or even to set your concealer. If you're dry or oily, this Laura Mercier Translucent Powder will be your number 1 favourite and it will be your bad boy in no time. The secrets to have a natural coverage after you applied your foundation is this powder right here. You set your whole face with this powder. Don't believe me? Go and try it yourself. And if you didn't want your bronzer looking unblended or even anything, set everything with this powder, your bronzer will look amazing throughout the day. Still don't believe me? Go and try it. This translucent powder is freakin expensive actually but a little goes a very long way. You don't need so much of this powder. Just a little, it will do his magic trick.


6. That is my go to or even I wanna have a full face of makeup bronzer right there. That bronzer is from Sleek. Damn, that bronzer is freakin amazing!! It doesn't look amazing in the pan but whenever you put it on your face. DAMN GIRL, YOU'LL GOT YOURSELF A SUN KISSED GLOW WITH A LOT OR LITTLE BIT OF HIGHLIGHT. It is so hard to explain actually, you girls have to try it!!!


7. This is a highlight called Mary Lou Manizer from The Balm. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS HIGHLIGHT AND YOU WANT PEOPLE FROM THE OUTER SPACE NOTICE YOU, THEN THIS IS YOUR HIGHLIGHT, GIRL. I've scratched it, I know. That's freakin how I love it.


8. This eyelash curler is just from the drugstore but I love how curl my lashes looks using this curler. Any curler will work.




9. This They're Real Mascara from Benefit is freakin amazing but super expensive that I could die. I got mine from a magazine that I bought and I screamed when I saw this. I love how it makes my lashes super long and curl!!! IT LAST ALL DAYYYYYY!!!!!! Need I say more!! GO AND GET THE SAMPLE SIZE FOR THIS MASCARA BECAUSE YOU'LL LOVE IT!!


10. This is a eyeshadow palette called Sunset from Sleek. I love pigmented this shadows are and just beyond amazing. Highly recommend!



11. This is a Lippie Stick from ColorPop in the shade Lumiere. This lippie stick is created by Kathleen Lights. I am so proud of her. I use this everyday last year except for school of course. It doesn't matter, if I'm going for a wedding or hanging out with my friends, anything. I've always wore this lippie stick. This shade is a bit mauve and slightly pink but not too pink. Just perfect. Way the go to Kathleen Lights for her collaboration with ColorPop.



12. This Soft Matte Lip Cream from NYX in the shade Stockholm is the perfect peach lipstick. It is so gorgeous. Any skin tones will look amazing with this shade. If you have Kinda Sexy from MAC, don't buy this because it is absolutely the same and MAC's price is way too high. This Soft Matte Lip Cream is more creamy and more buttery. If you want a bit glossy. Just add a glossy lipstick and you'll look great.


13. This is actually a nail polish. The reason why and still love this nail polish is because its mauve and so buttery and creamy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Its in the colour Porchester Square.


14. Last but not least, is these my NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray and my Real Techniques Blender. These two is amazing. I love how the blender gets into my under eye so easily and this NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray is amazing and it will helps your makeup last all day and it is so cheap!


Anyway guys, thank you so much for reading my second round up of my 2015 Favourites. Next will be about fashion. My fingers are so hurt right now due to typing but I enjoy it. I enjoy and love sharing with you guys. I hope you had fun reading this.

2 comments:

Hafizah R. said...

Want to try the foundation!!

Nur Thahirah said...

You should, girl!